My Philosophy is to provide the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, caring and fun environment. Being an orthodontist is the best job in the world! The office provides a valuable service in an upbeat setting that makes people feel better about themselves and allows them to enjoy better dental health. Providing the positive change a great smile creates is very satisfying.
The hands-on training that I received in my years of school has enabled me to provide effective and accurate treatment to my patients. At the completion of my orthodontic training, I was awarded the Clinical Excellence Award. In addition, I furthered my knowledge by attending continuing education courses to keep up on the latest advancements in my field.
- Bachelor of Science – Biology, Western Washington University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science – Orthodontics, Case Western Reserve University
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Association
Outside the office
I enjoy traveling, golfing, football, basketball, and many other outdoor activities. I love working with young children and am committed to the development of children through sports.